https://www.facebook.com/barnbarrochpottery/

Tuesday 5 April 2011

Little Squidgey Amorphous Things

It is really annoying when you have to change your email address, or for that matter your mobile phone number. Even when you THINK you have informed everyone in your address book, there is always someone who has been missed. And then does everyone ever delete the offending address/number? I know I am guilty of having a few duplicate email addresses leading to the oft asked question.... 'Now is this his OLD one, or his NEW one'?

Well for one of the above reasons I have been missing my 'Potfest in the Park' emails, so I had no idea of what this years competition theme might be. However, some dear folk, called 'Us,' took it upon themelves to enlighten me today with this kind post card. Thank you 'Us'!

1 comment: